These chocolate & avocado truffles might not be the sweetest but they are rich, creamy and chocolaty and make the perfect healthy treat. The avocado makes them smooth and melt in your mouth and healthy too.
Read through some of the health benefits below to see why you should actually enjoy this healthy treat.
Few of the health benefits of avocados:
- Avocados are highly nutritious and packed with many vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin K and Vitamin C.
- The contain more potassium than bananas. Potassium is a nutrient that most people aren’t getting enough of.
- Loaded with hearth-healthy fatty acids.
- Loaded with fiber.
- Can assist with lowering cholesterol.
- Helps you absorb nutrient from other plant foods.
- Assists with weight loss.
Some health benefits of cocoa (or dark chocolate):
- Lower high blood pressure.
- Higher antioxidant than green tea, black tea & red wine.
- Balance cholesterol levels.
- Help improve brain health.
- Speed up healing.
- Treat diabetes.
- Help prevent cancer.
- Boost mood.
Reduces Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Looking for more truffle ideas? check out more of my truffle recipes here.